Business Analysis & Scrum Agile for Business Analysts
Learn Business Analysis & Scrum Agile-Learn business analysis, BRD, Scrum fundamentals like scrum roles, Scrum events.
What you’ll learn
- Business Analysis Fundamental and Practical Application
- Scrum Agile fundamentals, Estimations, Roles like scrum master & scrum product owner, Events & Overview
- Understand various knowledge Areas of Business Analysis mentioned in BABOK
- Perform Requirement Elicitation & Gathering
- Write Business Requirement Documents, Template available as Free Resource.
- Prepare for Business Analyst Jobs & if working, perform better business analysis.
- Stakeholder Management & Coordination
- Understand Project Scope, Requirement Prioritization and Change Control Process
- Download Free Sample IT Business Analyst Resume/CV
- Implement Scrum Agile
- Create & maintain product backlog
- Write better requirements & user stories
- Create project burndown chart
- Interest in the field of Business Analysis
Learn Business Analysis & Scrum Agile Implementation- Learn Business analysis knowledge Areas, write BRD, create Product Backlog & Download Free CV.
You will understand the various concepts of scrum like scrum product backlog, scrum roles like product owner, scrum master etc.
This course will focus on following;
- BA Approach Planning
- Stakeholder Engagement Planning
- BA Information and Governance Planning
- Requirement Elicitation Techniques and how to select a good one for your project?
- Planning and Conducting Requirement Elicitation.
- Requirement and Solution Management including SMART Requirements/Objectives, Verify, Validate and Maintain Requirements for Reuse.
- Requirement Modeling
- How to write professional end to end Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Scrum Agile Fundamentals
- Why Scrum is better than Waterfall
- Scrum Events, Scrum Artifacts, Scrum Roles & Scrum agile Overview
- How To Write Product Backlogs and User Stories in scrum
- How To Prepare & use Burndown charts in scrum
- Various business analysis concepts like prioritization, base-lining, change control process, etc.
- This course will be helpful if you are preparing for IIBA’s certification like ECBA, CCBA or CBAP.
Content of this course is aligned with IIBA’s BABOK guide so if you are planning for IIBA’s certification like CBAP, you will find this course useful. Please note that this course is a supplemental material. Even if you don’t purchase this course, make sure to completely read BABOK guide before your IIBA’s Exam.
So whether you are looking for a business analyst jobs, business analysis certifications or business analysis courses online, it can help you.
- None but interest in the field of Business Analysis is needed.
- Also you will need a computer(or phone) with internet to access the videos on Udemy
- By the end of this course, you will be able to write your own BRD(Business Requirement Document).
- You will be able to understand the concept and practices of business analysis.
- You will know more about the roles and responsibilities of the business analyst.
- This course will be helpful for those who are preparing for IIBA’s certifications like CCBA, CBAP etc.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is preparing for IIBA’s Certifications like CCBA, CBAP & need additional resource
- Anybody who is preparing for a business analyst job
- Junior To Mid Level Business Analysts who are looking to improve their knowledge and skills
- Programmers and Project Managers who are looking to increase their understanding of business analysis & Scrum Agile
- Anyone who want to learn Business Analysis & Scrum Agile
Created by Akhilendra Singh MBA, CBAP, CSPO, PSM1
Last updated 2/2018
Size: 1.04 GB