Video Analytics Using OpenCV and Python Shells
Learn Video Analytics Using OpenCV and Python Shells Udemy course free download
Through this training, we shall understand and learn how to perform video analysis with OpenCV.
What Will I Learn?
- Students and professionals who are interested in learning robotics and biometrics.
- Udemy course free download
- People who are very keen about learning Video analytics
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Free courses from Udemy
OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is released under a BSD license and hence it’s free for both academic and commercial use. It has C++, C, Python and Java interfaces. Computer vision applications and technology are blowing up right now! With several apps and industries making fantastic use of the technology.
Through this training, we shall understand and learn how to perform video analysis with OpenCV. Download Udemy course free.
The training will include the following;
- Color models- HSL model, HSV model, RGB model
- Image loading
- Image thresholding
- Blob detection
- Capture video from video
- Capture video from video file
- Background subtraction
- Saving video
- Colorspace based tracking
- Free Udemy course
- Camshaft algorithm
- Optical flow-based tracking
- Face detection
- Contour based tracking
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner knowledge of Statistics
Created by EDU CBA
Last updated 10/2018
Download more here – https://freecoursenet.cc/category/business/
Size: 1.36 GB