Graphic Design Masterclass – Learn GREAT Design
The Ultimate Graphic Design Course Which Covers Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Design Theory, Branding, and Logo Design
What you’ll learn
- Have a deep understanding of typography, color theory, photos, layout, blocking and other design theory and skills
- Understand and learn the essential tools and capabilities of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Create logos and branding packages for potential clients
- Learn photo editing and manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
- Master the pen tool, shape builder tool and other essential vector design tools in Adobe Illustrator.
- How to create editorial spreads and magazine layouts using Adobe InDesign
- Understand solid logo design and ad design principles to create compelling campaigns and logos
- Work through the entire package design process
- Learn non-destructive editing techniques in Adobe Photoshop
- Work through an event flyer design to understand strong type hierarchy, balance and overall design layout
- Learn a few of the upcoming design trends for 2019
- Learn the history of fonts and typefaces and how to pair fonts
- Access to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. I will be using the Adobe Creative Cloud versions, but those with older version can still get a lot out of this class.
April 2019 – NEW Lessons: Finding Your Graphic Design Niche! (Section 15)
Jan 2019 – NEW Lessons: New Photoshop Project: Turning White Wine into Red, New Theory Lessons
Dec 2018 – NEW Lessons: 2019 Design Trends Lessons (Section 14)
Sept 2018 – NEW Lesson: Characteristics of Solid Logo Designs (Section 5)
Course is updated frequently with new lessons and projects!
Graphic Design Master Class – Learn GREAT Design
Do you want to learn all the skills and techniques you need to create incredible designs?
Do you want to know the process of creating logos and branding packages?
Are you intimidated by learning photoshop, illustrator or InDesign and want to learn through practical real world projects? Than This class will be for you!
We will extensively review Typography, color theory, layout and composition, how to use photos in design, photo manipulations and editing and magazine layout design, branding and logo design just to name a few.
We also learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign and do projects with real world applications. Every designer needs to know and master these programs and this course makes sure you know the essential tools to power through amazing projects.
In Adobe Photoshop, we will review photo editing and manipulation techniques like how to cut objects out, the liquify tool and we will create a compelling social media graphic with our newly learned photoshop skills.
In Adobe Illustrator, we will master the pen tool by hand tracing simple and complex shapes. We will explore the power of the shape builder tool and In the end of this section, we will design a full logo.
We will will create a magazine layout in InDesign and learn the master pages tool to drastically speed up your design workflow when working with multiple paged layouts.
We will talk about branding basics, what makes a good logo? How do you extend your logo or brand to other marketing materials?
Finally, we will create an entire brand package using Adobe illustrator complete with business card and other assets.
I designed this extensive course to be gentle enough for new comers to design but detailed enough for everyone to get a TON out of this course.
New Mini-Course Added! (April 2019)
Discover Your Design Niche!
Do you want to find out what design niche you should concentrate on? This is an exploratory mini-class added to the Graphic Design Masterclass course on Udemy (Section 15) that helps you find your next focus and explore many wonderful options for budding and established designers.
We are going to review some main core design categories and talk about what types of projects you will do and also what you will need to learn to leap into those design niches.
There are always more niches to discover but we will focus on the following in this mini-class:
Print & Editorial Design
Pattern Design and Illustration
Social Media/Digital Graphic Designer
By the end of this class you will have a solid grasp of what each design niche entails. You will have confidence in choosing your top three focal niches to kickstart or enhance your design offerings and know what to learn next.Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in creating compelling and GREAT design.
- Those interested in learning Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Those wanting to understand graphic design basics and theory paired with real world projects and applications
- Those looking to learn logo design and branding techniques and execution
- Anyone wanting to become a graphic designer part-time or full-time, or those who need design skills to elevate their current careers.
- Those looking for a solid graphic design foundations course with the depth of an intermediate level course
Created by Lindsay Marsh
Last updated 4/2019
Size: 9.52 GB