A-Frame Web VR Programming Tutorial Series (Virtual Reality)
Learn how to create awesome virtual reality experiences for websites, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
What you’ll learn
- Virtual Reality Design Philosophies
- A-Frame programming
- Create Cross Platform Games/Applications
- Use A-Frame To Make Games/Applications
- Understand The Best Ways How Virtual Reality Can Be Used
- Understand the fundamentals of Virtual Reality
- Game Development (optional)
- Passion for Virtual Reality
“Virtual reality was once the dream of science fiction. But the internet was also once a dream, and so were computers and smartphones. The future is coming.” – Mark Zuckerberg
“We are all created equal in the virtual world and we can use this equality to help address some of the sociological problems that society has yet to solve in the physical world.” – Bill Gates
“By feeling truly present, you can share unbounded spaces and experiences with the people in your life. Imagine sharing not just moments with your friends online, but entire experiences and adventures.” – Mark Zuckerberg
The most powerful and influential people in the world believe virtual reality is going to shape the future of the world. This course will guide you through learning the fundamentals of Virtual Reality, providing you with the tools to make awesome and futuristic experiences.
This course will cover the following concepts:
- A-Frame programming
- Virtual Reality design philosophies
- Virtual reality programming
- Setting up a project
- Drawing 3D objects
- Transformations and animations
- Texturing objects
- Lighting the 3D world
- 3D Model Loading
- Plus much more
Virtual reality is fast becoming the hottest technology in the world, with platforms from Oculus to PlayStation VR, there are millions of users around the world. A-Frame provides the features to tap into this immensely large and popular market.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
Over 205,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course” button, and join me in the only course that you will need!Who is the target audience?
- Suited for Budding Game Developers
- Love Video Games & Relish The Prospect Of Making A Game
- Love New Technology
- Desire To Create Awesome Virtual Reality Experiences
Created by Frahaan Hussain
Last updated 12/2017
Size: 226.38 MB