Android Architecture Masterclass
Master the most advanced Android architectural patterns and build high-quality, maintainable and testable Android apps
What you’ll learn
- Learn to apply the most robust architectural patterns in Android apps
- Understand the importance of the separation of different logical layers in code
- Decouple user interface logic from Activities and Fragments
- Build your Android application from narrowly focused, reusable and testable components
- Structure packages in Android applications according to the business domain architecture
- Understand the importance of architecture in software projects
- Hands-on experience with Android development (preferably 6 months or more)
- Knowledge of Java
In this course you’ll learn to write clean Android applications, optimized for fast development and long-term maintenance. You’ll see a holistic approach towards Android applications architecture that proved itself over the years in real-world professional Android projects.
I will explain why software architecture is important, and you’ll learn to apply the best architectural patterns known to the industry. We will discuss many real-world scenarios and you’ll understand the trade-offs involved in writing clean Android code.
This coursebrings you years of professional industry experience with Android architecture in the most concise and clear form.
- Professional-grade design and architecture for Android applications
- Optimized for experienced Android developers
- Hands-on exercises
- Source code of the tutorial app on GitHub with step-by-step commits history
Throughout the course, I’ll highlight much important design and architectural trade-offs which you’ll need to consider as a professional Android developer. These seemingly small (and often overlooked) decisions can make the difference between clean and maintainable applications, and tightly coupled, unmaintainable code.
The course also contains a general discussion of the goals, the benefits and the scope of software architecture. This knowledge will allow you to grasp the bigger picture and understand what’s required of professional software developers in the context of real-world projects.
After completing this course, you’ll become an expert, Android developer. This might be a real boost to your professional career and spare you lots of time if you’re building your own apps.
So, enroll now and take your Android development skills to the next level. Who this course is for:
- Professional Android developers
Created by Vasiliy Zukanov
Last updated 4/2019
Size: 1.76 GB