Complete Elasticsearch Masterclass With Logstash And Kibana
Learn how to build a search engine and break into big data by mastering Elasticsearch 6, Kibana and Logstash (ELK stack)
What you’ll learn
- Build an Elasticsearch 6 cluster from scratch
- Perform various searches using the query DSL
- Perform powerful realtime analytics using the Aggregations DSL
- Combine Filters, Queries and Aggregations and understand document relevancy and searching
- The desire to learn a popular Big Data Technology
- Understand how to use an internet browser
LAST UPDATED Aug, 2018 – Elasticsearch Version 6
Elasticsearch is the biggest player in the big-data space since Hadoop. I would actually vouch that it’s the Hadoop killer!
It’s just now beginning to gain recognition and wider adoption in the no-sql big-data space and Elasticsearch has come a long way since it’s first release. I’m sure that by just adding Elasticsearch on your linkedin profile your going to gain the attention of various companies investing in this technology. So get excited about Elasticsearch because it is a big deal.
This course is most suited for people that want to not only power-up their resume with this new and exciting technology but also powerup their applications to be blazing fast by implementing Elasticsearch correctly. I’ve designed this course to be practical and easy to follow by repeating key concepts with step by step instructions and best practices for building a search Engine from scratch.
By the end of this course you’ll know everything there is to know about how to build a search engine using the most recent and popular version of Elasticsearch 6 for your application as well as how to perform powerful realtime analytics on your data. There is a 30 day money back guarantee, if you’re not satisfied for any reason, you get your money back no questions asked!Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build a search engine using Elasticsearch 6.0
Created by Imtiaz Ahmad
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 4.69 GB