Learn the Fundamentals of Microservices
What you’ll learn
- Learn the core concepts of Microservices
- Communications in a microservices architecture
- Logging and tracing in a microservices architecture
- Continuous delivery as a requirement
- basic knowledge of software development
Microservices – also known as the microservice architecture – is an architectural style that structures an application as a collection of loosely coupled services, which implement business capabilities. The microservice architecture enables the continuous delivery/deployment of large, complex applications. It also enables an organization to evolve its technology stack.
This course covers the fundamental concepts of microservices, to help you determine if this architectural model is the right fit for you and your team.
We’ll then get into some core concepts of microservices, including bounded contexts and the API layer. We’ll also go over some of the more advanced areas of the architecture, as well as the importance of embracing a DevOps culture should you choose to move to microservices.Who this course is for:
- Software Developers
- Web Developers
- Anyone interested in Microservices
Created by Software Silo
Last updated 2/2018
Size: 335.11 GB