Full-Stack Web Apps With Meteor And React
Create full-stack web applications using Meteor and React
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create full-stack web applications
- Learn how to launch your own full-stack web applications, switch careers, or freelance as a full-stack developer
- Learn how to create apps that support authentication and user accounts
- Learn how to build out applications using great third-party tools like MongoDB, Robomongo, Enzyme, react-router, and more
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
Are you trying to build and launch full-stack web applications? Maybe you want to freelance, switch careers, or launch your own side-project. If so, this is the course for you.
Like all my courses, I designed this one with a single goal in mind: Turning you into a full-stack Meteor and React developer capable of developing, testing, and deploying real-world production web applications.
“Andrew is the best when it comes to teaching programming skills, and this is the third of his courses I’ve taken. You can be a total noob but you’ll understand what’s going on because everything is explained in detail.” – Lucas Engel
This full-stack course covers everything you’ll need to create real-world production web apps, and there couldn’t be a better time to learn. React and Meteor are exploding in popularity with both startups and large enterprises like Netflix.
This course is entirely project-based. From the very beginning, you’ll be programming every single app and completing various challenges I’ve designed to help test and reinforce what you’ve learned. This is not a “sit back and watch” course. This course is designed to get you writing code and building projects in every video.
You’ll be programming and launching three web apps:
- A leaderboard app, where you’ll learn the basics of Meteor and React
- A link-shortener application with user accounts, authentication, and client-side routing
- A note app where you’ll master advanced techniques and automated testing
During the course, you’ll learn about:
- And more!
I built this course from the ground up around the latest versions of Meteor and React. You’ll be using all the cutting-edge features available only in newer versions.
Everything you need comes in one easy-to-use package. You can stop worrying if you’re learning the right skills to build an app or land a new job. I’ve curated all the tech that’s essential to building real-world apps. I’ve mapped everything out in a comprehensive, easy-to-follow package designed to get you up and running in a few weeks.
I guarantee this is the most up-to-date and engaging Meteor/React course available. Your purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Access to fast support and a community of like-minded students.
I offer fast and friendly support. You won’t have to sit around hoping someone will actually reply. I answer every single question that students post.
Don’t take my word for it. It’s one of the things students like most about my courses:
“This instructor is extremely responsive, answering 5/5 of my questions within 24 hours of my asking them with clear, comprehensive and friendly responses.” – Gabriel Elkind
“Andrew is knowledgeable and always on the ball in the comments ready to help you out when things go awry” – Caim Astraea
“Andrew responds to every question in the forum within 24 hours and really makes the effort to solve the problem other students are facing.” – Rajat Bansal
“Andrew responds to questions in the Q&A and will not leave you stranded.” – Emmanuel
I can’t wait to see you inside.
– AndrewWho this course is for:
- Anyone looking to launch a full-stack web app, switch careers, or freelance as a full-stack web developer.
Created by Andrew Mead
Last updated 8/2018
Size: 3.74 GB