MongoDB Essentials – Complete MongoDB Guide
Learn MongoDB Essentials – Complete MongoDB Guide – Udemy course free download
What you’ll learn
- Deeply understand how MongoDB works – cursor, batch size, iterator
- Launch production database on the Atlas MongoDB – managed cloud-based MongoDB database
- Install and configure production MongoDB on the dedicated or virtual private server
- Udemy course free download
- Understand and use different MongoDB BSON types – ObjectId, ISODate, numbering etc.
- Learn how to use MongoDB Shell, Robo 3T (Robomongo), MongoDB Compass for database management
- Perform different kinds of update operations using operators $set, $rename, $addToSet, $push, $inc etc
- Use different kinds of queries and query operators like $in, $eq, $regex, $elemMatch etc.
- Free courses from Udemy
- Easily combine different aggregation stages like $match, $group, $unwind
- Understand the purpose of the indexes and create indexes
- Use backup and restore tools – mango export, mongoimport, mongodump and mongorestore
- Basic computer knowledge and of course Mac or PC
- Free Software: MongoDB, Robo 3T(Robomongo), Mongo Compass
Learn how MongoDB works behind the scenes. Course will be focused purely on MongoDB and MongoDB Shell. No external drivers or libraries.
1. You will start with the installation of MongoDB.
Installation will be performed on the:
– Local computer Mac or PC
– Dedicated or VPS server
– MongoDB Atlas – Cloud MongoDB Software as a Service
You will also install graphical interfaces for MongoDB management:
– Robo 3T (previously Robomongo)
Download Udemy course free
– MongoDB Compass
3. Study primary MongoDB data types – Strings, Numbers, Arrays, Objects, Dates, etc. We will talk about JSON and BSON data types and discuss the difference between them.
4. Perform all sorts of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) Operations.
5. Study in-depth MongoDB queries and query language. Different query operators such as $or, $and, $lt, $gt, $type, $in will be deeply covered.
6. MongoDB Aggregation framework
7. MongoDB Indexes and UtilitiesWho this course is for:
- Developers who use or are planning to use MongoDB in their projects
- Full-stack developers
- Free Udemy course
Created by Bogdan Stashchuk
Last updated 8/2019
Download more here – https://freecoursenet.cc/category/development/
Size: 12.12 GB