React Redux React-Router: From Beginner To Paid Professional
learn React, Redux, React-Router, ECMAScript2015(ES6) by creating many applications such as Todo List, YouTube and Imgur
What you’ll learn
- Building your amazing web applications with React JS and Redux
- Getting a high-paying job as a front-end developer
- Becoming familiar with the technologies supporting React, including NPM, Webpack, Babel, and ES6/ES2015.
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Building many examples such as To do list, YouTube Search API, Imgur Search API…
- Showing how an application can grow from simple DOM/jQuery app to Redux/React/ES6/React-Router app.
- 60 lectures (6.5 hours of content) cover the knowledge of ECMAScript 2015(ES6), Redux technologyand React framework from basic to advanced levels.
- There are many exercises and quizzes in each section, which help to re-enforce your knowledge before continuing the next section.
- Using visual teaching aids such as mind-mapping, colorful drawings stimulating animations and mockups to help you master even the most challenging concepts of React and Redux. Have you ever struggled for several months to get familiar with a new framework in other courses? Do you wonder why few developers can easily adapt to a new technology while others need to put in so much time and effort? In my course, you will be able to work with Redux-React just after 2 WEEKs. The modern teaching and learning method really helps you realize how you will be able to improve yourself and go through the rest of your IT career more comfortably.
- You will receive support for whatever questions or issues you may have within 24 HOURS!!!!!
HOW IS THE COURSE STRUCTURED?
This is a well-organized course. The curriculum has been created in such a way that learning Redux-React has never been so easy! It is divided into 9 sections:
- The fourth section focuses on ECMAScript 2015 (ES6). In fact, you can work with a Redux & React application without using ES6. However, an experienced React developer usually tries to apply ES6 as much as possible to make his project much more concise and clear. Getting familiar with ES6 will help you go through the next sections more comfortably.
- The fifth section focuses on React framework. This section also shows clearly how to use React Developer Tools. It is an Chrome extension which helps debugging and managing React components, component’s state and props.
- The sixth and seventh sections illustrate how to apply Redux technology and ES6 efficiently into an React application. After the 6th section, you will know a basic way to use Redux in a React framework. You will also know how to use Redux Dev Tools. It is an Chrome extension which helps debugging and managing Redux state and action. After the 7th section, you will know how to use “React-Redux” library which is an advanced way to handle interactions between Redux and React, and make your project a lot shorter and concise.
- The eighth section guides you on how to manipulate URLs with React-Redux-Router library
- The last one give more advanced knowledge.
- So many companies are adopting React.js every day. Some examples of big companies using React are Netflix, Yahoo, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and Atlassian. Mastering React framework and Redux technology will offer you a lot of opportunities for the highest paying jobs
- Redux is an evolution of the ideas presented by Facebook’s Flux, avoiding the complexity found in Flux by looking to how applications are built with the Elm language.
- Redux is useful for React applications
- Exploring many features ofECMAScript 2015 (ES6)such as Let, Const, Import, Export, Arrow Functions, Cass, Object Destructuring, Array Destructuring, Spread/Rest Operator, Template Strings, Object.assign().
- Applying the related technologies supporting React such as “React/Redux Developer Tools, NPM, Webpack, Babel,
- Using JSX syntax to make the React project more elegant.
Note again: We’re very confident, that is why we are giving you a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, no questions asked, so make sure to Enroll Now!Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to work with React & Redux effectively
- If you need learn Redux in short time for your projects, or for an interview or to launch your own business.
- If you have a little knowledge of React & Redux and still feeling hard to work with them, this course is absolutely for you. There are a lot of logic drawings which helps you figure out the best way to apply features of React and Redux. Some extensions of chrome will also make you comfortable when working with them.
- If you want to transfer the React & Redux knowledge to your colleague efficiently, this course can be used as a reference.
- Do you feel sleepy and lose concentration because only speaking and writing code is available in other courses? Then, you will be interested in the stimulating teaching method in this course. What’s more? I respect your precious time so that I spent two months to edit this video course carefully. I also removed all CSS to make every example as concise as possible. I know that CSS styling makes the applications look beautiful, but it may cause examples to become complicated, and disturbing. Using CSS is not helpful for your knowledge in this course at all. All you need is to absorb the large amount of useful knowledge in the shortest time rather than wasting your precious time on something you already know
- If you are an expert Redux-React developer with extensive knowledge and many years’ experience, you may not get a lot out of this course.
Created by Leonardo Daniel
Last updated 9/2016
Size: 983.04 MB