The Rust Programming Language
Learn The Rust Programming Language Udemy course free download
Learn a modern, powerful yet safe systems programming language!
What you’ll learn
- Solve problems in Rust
- Understand Rust’s strengths and weaknesses
- Udemy course free download
- Effectively leverage Rust’s memory safety guarantees
- Write applications and libraries
- Test and document your code
- Basic knowledge of computer science
- Free courses from Udemy
- A computer with a Rust-enabled IDE (VisualRust, IntelliJ-rust, etc.)
This course will teach you the fundamentals of Rust, a modern programming language that has both the power of native code as well as the safety of some managed languages. In this course, you will learn the following:
- How to download and install Rust; how to compile programs and (optionally) work with an IDE.
- Learn about fundamental data types and how to use them to declare variables.
- Understand arrays, vectors, and strings, the concept of slices.
- Learn to create functions, methods, closures, higher-order functions.
- Understand how to create various data structures such as structs and enums; also traits.
- Download Udemy course free
- Master Rust’s explicit take on the concept of lifetime with ownership, borrowing, lifetime specifiers, lifetime elision.
- Learn how to safely share data around your (possibly multithreaded) application with Rc, Arc, and Mutex.
- Use Rust’s package management using Cargo.
- Learn about other useful topics: documentation, conditional compilation, testing.
This course, like all my other courses, will be supplemented with additional lectures based on participants’ requests. Free Udemy course.
Who this course is for:
- Systems programmers
- Experienced developers interested in Rust
- C/C++ programmers
Created by Dmitri Nesteruk
Last updated 11/2018
Download more here – https://freecoursenet.cc/category/development/
Size: 1009.08 MB