The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
Start Python from the basics and learn how to create 10 amazing and professional Python programs used in the real world!
What you’ll learn
- Go from a total beginner to an advanced Python programmer
- Create 10 real-world Python programs (no Tic Tac Toe games)
- Solidify your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
- Create an app that translates English words
- Create a web mapping app
- Create a portfolio website
- Create a desktop app for storing information for books
- Create a webcam video app that detects objects
- Create a web scraper
- Create a data visualization app
- Create a database app
- Create a geocoding web app
- Create a website blocker
- Send automated emails
- Analyze and visualize data
- Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
- Learn OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Learn GUIs (Graphical User Interfaces)
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience needed.
The Python Mega Course is one of the top online Python courses on the web today with over 100,000 enrolled studentsand is targeted to people with no previous or little programming experience. The course follows a modern teaching approach where students learn by doing. Here you will start from scratch and you will master Python by building 10 real-world applications in Python 3, guided and supported by the course instructor.
The course has 24 sections containing videos, code examples, quizzes, exercises, projects, and other bonus materials. If you don’t know anything about Python, no worries because in the first two sections you will learn Python basics such as functions, loops, conditionals, strings, lists, etc. If you know the basics already, then those first two sections can serve as a refresher. The other 22 sections are entirely focused on building real-world applications using Python. Some of the applications you’re going to build in the course are database web apps, desktop programs, web scraping, image processing, webcam video capturing, object detection, and many more. These are all programs that you can use in real life or for your own portfolio.
The applications you will build cover a wide range of interesting topics such as:
- Web applications
- Desktop applications
- Database applications
- Web scraping
- Web mapping
- Data analysis
- Data visualization
- Computer vision
- Object Oriented Programming
Specifically the 10 Python applications you are going to build are:
- A program that returns definitions of English words
- A program that blocks access to distracting websites
- A web map visualizing volcanoes and population
- A portfolio website
- A desktop graphical program with a database backend
- A webcam motion detector
- A web scraper of real estate data
- An interactive web graph
- A database web application
- A web service that converts addresses to coordinates
That set of programs will equip you with the proper Python programming skills and a great Python portfolio which you can show to your employer or to anyone who you want to impress. This is a great opportunity to become a professional Python programmer so join the other thousands of students who have successfully applied their Python skills in the real world. Once you buy the course you have lifetime access to all the course content so sign up and start learning Python today.Who this course is for:
- Those without any prior knowledge of Python.
- Those who know Python basics and want to master Python
Created by Ardit Sulce
Last updated 11/2018
English [ Free Udemy Course Download]
Size: 3.31 GB