The Total Kotlin Course : Learn Kotlin Today
Develop Real World Applications with Kotlin, the Number One Programming Language for Modern Multi-platform Applications
What you’ll learn
- At the end of this course you will have a strong understanding on using Kotlin alongside Java.
- After completion, you should have a good decision on if Kotlin is right for you.
- This course is a beginner’s course to using Kotlin and isn’t suited for anyone who already uses and understands Kotlin.
- Students should be able to navigate around Android Studio and know the basics of writing in Java.
- The course will teach some fundamentals of programming but is not intended to teach you advanced development; further education into programming should be found outside of this course.
If you’re a beginner that has no experience with programming then this course is for you! You’ll learn programming from scratch and will build real world applications with Kotlin.
- Do you want to learn Kotlin, the newest programming language for modern, multi-platform applications?
- Have you spent time and energy trying to figure out the differences between using Kotlin versus regular Java?
- Does your code need the structure and framework only Kotlin can give, but you don’t know where to start?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place!
This course was created to teach people just like you how to easily get started with Kotlin.
Kotlin is the best new programming language for development on the market right now, and we have developed a system to allow you to learn just what you need to know, only when you need it.
Have fun while learning! Learn by actually doing!
After enrolling in this course, you’ll learn everything that you need to get started with Kotlin, from installation to writing your very own code!
In this course you will learn:
- Installation of Kotlin
- Difference between Kotlin and Java
- Object Oriented Programming
- Lists & Arrays
- Input and Output
- and so much more!
Whether you just want to enhance your programming skills or have a specific project you need done right this instant, this course is for you. We will guide you every step of the way and are here to make sure you succeed in your ventures. We are always available to answer any messages, discussions, questions, or feedback that you have.
Get a Certificate of Completion when you finish the course!
With our 30-Day 100% money back guarantee, there’s no reason hesitate!
ENROLL NOWWho this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who has never used Kotlin before and wants to see what it’s capable of!
- This course is not for those who are already familiar with Kotlin and feel comfortable using it in your workflow.
- Students who want a beginner’s glance at using Kotlin should check out this course!
Created by Concept Courses , Ted Horyczun
Last updated 8/2017
Size: 493.60 MB