Vue.Js Essentials – 3 Course Bundle
Learn and master VueJS by building 3 professional, real-world web application using Vue!
What you’ll learn
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real-world applications using Vue.js utilizing every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
- HTML and CSS
- Git and Github
- ES6 (for Project 2 & 3 only)
- Webpack (for Project 2 & 3 only)
- Node.js/Express (for Project 3 only)
If you’re looking to learn and master Vue.js with an expert instructor, look no further than Vue.js Essentials.
In this series of three courses, you’ll build three real-world Vue.js apps that take you from the very basics of Vue to the cutting edge.
With over 6000 past students, this course bundle includes 10 hours of high-quality video with English closed captions.
Keep reading to see what’s included…
Course 1: Build Your First Vue.js App
This first course is an introduction for those who’ve never used Vue.js or who need to brush up on the basics.
We’ll cover key Vue concepts such as:
- Installing Vue
- Adding Vue to a web page
- Template syntax (interpolations and directives)
- Lifecycle hooks
The best way to learn is by doing, so we’ll put this theory into practice and build a simple but powerful eCommerce user-interface complete with products and a shopping cart called Vue.js Poster Shop.
Course 2: Build A Vue.js Single-Page App with Vue Router
Now that you know the basics of Vue, you’re ready to learn Vue’s most powerful features!
By the end of this second course, you’ll be able to build a high-performing, feature-rich Vue.js app using the single-page application (SPA) architecture.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Vue Router
- Single-file components
- Custom plugins and directives
- Webpack configuration for Vue.js projects
Together, we’ll build a movie session times app called Vue.js Cinema that, unlike the app from the first course, includes multiple pages managed with Vue Router.
Building this app will introduce you to the power and versatility of components-based app design. You’ll also learn how to utilize Webpack for an enhanced Vue development experience.
Course 3: Build A Professional Vue App with Vuex & Server-Side Rendering
Are you ready to become a Vue expert?
Now that you’re comfortable building Vue.js SPAs, you’re ready for Vue’s advanced concepts!
In this course, I’ll show you the tools and techniques that front-end experts use to build highly optimized, high performing web UI.
Firstly, we’ll cover the Vuex state management pattern, which is a special method for storing data in your app that’s essential for bigger and more complex sites.
We’ll then set up server-side rendering (SSR) from scratch. This is where we compile our app on the Node.js server in order to drastically improve page load time.
The case-study project for this course is our most ambitious yet; a Google Calendar clone called Vue.js Cinema that utilizes Vuex, SSR and a host of other optimizations. Who this course is for:
- Existing web developers looking to learn Vue.js
- Curious React and Angular developers
- Laravel developers
Created by Anthony Gore
Last updated 2/2019
Size: 3.87 GB