Complete Guitar System – Beginner To Advanced
All-in-one Guitar Course With a Proven Step-by-step Learning System.
What you’ll learn
- New to Guitar? This Will be the Only Course You Will Ever Need to Take
- Have You Playing the Guitar in the Shortest Amount of Time While Having the Most Fun
- Most Logical Step-by-step Method to Play Songs and Master Chords, Scales and Guitar Theory
- Exercises That Will Sharpen Your Chord Transitioning, Strumming, Fretting, Picking, and Fingerpicking
- No Special Skills Needed
- You Will Need a Guitar
- Practice Can Not Be Avoided
Would You Like to Eliminate Every Struggle That You Are Faced With When Starting to Play Guitar?
This course is your “Free Pass“ to playing guitar. It is the most direct and to the point complete online guitar course.
Follow the Videos in the Exact Same Order and You Will See a Huge Positive Change in Your Playing
- 306 Lectures/Videos with PDF Attachments
- 34 hours of video
- It’s available on a PC or MAC and there is a iPad, iPhone and Android app ready to go!
- Keeping track of which videos(lectures) you have already watched is a breeze. Udemy has a great way of keeping track of your completed lessons(lectures).
- The entire course is organized in step-by-step easy to follow layout
The more you practice the better you will get. With the Right Practice style you will be able to witness fast results!
Erich’s teachings are different than all of the other online teachers. He has made it super easy to be successful at playing guitar. All you have to do is follow the videos in order and put together some good practice habits.
Here is what Renee Martin had to say about Erich’s Course: See reviews at the bottom.
“WOW! 0 to 60 in 221 Lessons!
I have learned soooo much from Erich’s lessons! I’ve had my guitar for less than 5 months and I have such a firm foundation and core understanding of the principles and techniques I need. The sky is the limit, If my fingers can catch up to my brain. It will take a lot of practice, but thanks to this Complete Guitar System, I KNOW WHAT to practice and HOW (and why) to do it CORRECTLY!!! I’m on the continuum to being a great guitar player, and I’m loving it!!! It’s been a pleasure and I look forward to revisiting many of the lessons since I get to keep them FOREVER!! Thanks Erich for answering all my questions!! You RAWK!”
Who is this Guitar Course For?
- If you are a beginner then this course is perfect for YOU!
- If you have tried to play guitar before and quite.. then this course is perfect for YOU!
- If you have or do take personal one-on-one guitar lessons with a guitar instructor and feel like you are not getting the results you feel like you deserve than this course is perfect for YOU!
Erich’s Guitar Videos, Ebooks, Online Guitar Courses and Books Have Reached Millions of People All Around the World.
- With More Than 52.6 Million Views on Youtube alone (combining my two Youtube Channels)
- Nearly 30 Years Experience in Teaching and Playing
- Over 400,000k Youtube Subscribers
We all know you have to practice to become better at guitar.
Most teachers don’t have a “plan” for beginners to follow for them to see actual results.
This course, and all of Erich’s courses on Udemy, are laid out in a “no fail” order. So all you have to do is follow the videos in order and put your practice to good use.
Erich will teach you the correct techniques and exercises to incorporate into your practice so you begin to establish the Right Practice habits.
From picking up your first guitar to being able to jam out to songs that you have always dreamed about being able to play on the guitar THIS course will get you moving in the right direction.
Beginner to Advanced and EVERYTHING in between!
- 306 Lectures and 34 hours of Video = $7,500.00 Value
- PDF Attachments for Almost Every Lecture
- “fail proof” if You Practice and Have a Determined Attitude
**Add 5 Bonus Videos** – That Makes it a Total of 311 Video Lectures!
Two-hand Tapping Technique Series is a 6 part video series over 20 minutes long. These bonus videos will help you quickly learn how to start using the two-hand tapping technique.
Let’s Break This Course Down
How many one-on-one lessons would this course equal out to be if you wanted to have lessons with Erich?
This course has 277 lectures which translates into 70 hours of one-on-one lessons. That would be a total of $7,000.00 for 70 hours of 277 lectures, $100/per hour.
- There’s no way I could charge you $7,000.00 for this course!
- There’s no way I could charge you $3,500.00 for this course.. or even a tenth of that!
It’s only $145
And here’s my no questions asked money back guarantee.
There’s a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Is this course for you?
Honestly, I have know idea. And that’s why we are offering a 30 day money back guarantee.
Scroll up and click the “Take This Course” button now.
WARNING: This course is NOT for the person who thinks by purchasing this course it will then magically give them all your guitar skills to you without you having to put the time, effort and practice. It does take practice if you want to see results. 🙂
Get Started TodayWho this course is for:
- All Beginners Including Guitar Players That Feel Lost and Don’t Quite Know Where to Begin
- Any Intermediate and Advanced Players Finding “holes” in Their Playing.
- Any Guitarist Wanting to Advance Their Craft
- Any Players That Feel Like Their Personal Guitar Instructors Aren’t “cutting it” For Them
- If You Picked Up the Guitar and Started Learning Years Ago but Feel Like You Want to Get Back In It
Created by Erich Andreas
Last updated 1/2018
Size: 20.03 GB