Excel Essentials: The Complete Excel Series – Level 1, 2 & 3
Excel: The WHOLE Excel Mastery Series In One! From Excel Novice To VBA Programmer – Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016
What you’ll learn
- By the end of Level 1:
- Master all the basics of Excel, even if you’ve never seen a spreadsheet before!
- Build your own spreadsheets from scratch, and actually understand how they work!
- You will be able to build your own simple, AND complex formulas (and know what the difference is!), and use some of Excels built in functions.
- Do in seconds, what a lot of seasoned users take minutes to do!
- Increase your chances of promotion, or a better paying job by understanding the most widely used business software in the world
- By the end of Level 2:
- Learn To Use Excel Like The Professionals
- Get Streets Ahead Of Your Competition
- Build Powerful Advanced Excel Projects From Scratch
- Create a fully functioning relational database using Excel
- Create a simple data entry screen to auto-populate complex templates
- Build Gantt charts in Excel for project planing
- Expoit Excels built in advanced functions to do things “regular” users think are impossible!
- By the end of Level 3:
- Learn to program in VBA from scratch
- Complete routine tasks thousands of times faster! (Yes, see the demo!)
- Confidently tackle any programming project
- Understand coding, and the thought process behind it
- Fully automate Excel using Visual Basic for Applications
- Fully automate report generation
- Program simple “helper” solutions
- Develop complex full blown applications from scratch
- Control other Microsoft applications like Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and even Windows itself!
- Create emails and send them automatically!
- Create Word documents using VBA code right from Excel!
- Create PowerPoint presentations in seconds automatically
- Create entire folder directories in Windows automatically!
- All you need is a PC, a copy of Excel 2007, 2010. 2013 or 2016, and a willingness to learn!
- No other knowledge is required, as each step is explained fully in the course.
Beginners rated this course HIGHEST!
Why buy 5 individual Excel courses, when this one complete course will give you everything you’ll ever need?
Over 54,000 students in 194 countries are becoming Excel masters with THIS series! Check out the FREE PREVIEW LECTURES and SEE WHY!
Excel is the most in commonly used and in demand tool for making sense of data.
When you can harness that power, you will be a sought after employee and YOU CAN EARN MORE MONEY!.
If you run a business, being proficient in Excel can help you see your business in a completely different light.
What other students are saying:
“I’m coming close to finishing this course…This course has given me the knowledge and confidence to succeed, get promoted and think seriously about building a career based on what I can learn from great teachers like Alan.” – Thomas Heaton
“This is the most comprehensive course I’ve seen on Udemy…” – Renato Ferreira
If you are reading this, you have already taken your first important step. You want to learn Excel from the ground up, and go from a complete beginner, to super user, to being part of the few Excel Elite, and being able to program your very own full blown applications using VBA (including automating not only Excel, but Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and even Windows itself!).
This complete course contains all the lectures, quizzes, projects, and downloadable resources contained in Levels 1, 2 and 3. In fact, everything you will need to go from novice to coder! There’s no need to buy one course after another to become an Excel master…it’s all here!
Yes, but 26 hours, Alan?
Don’t worry! We have a very (very) active student forum, so new lectures are regularly added in the SQA Sections (Student Questions Answered). If I can’t explain something in a post, or I get a particularly interesting question, I’ll make a video for you to walk you through your own specific sticking point!
You can find the detail of each section below, but here’s a summary of how it breaks down:
Level 1 Beginners: Base course – 3 hours, SQA – 30 minutes
Level 2 Advanced: Base course – 6.5 hours, SQA – 1 hour
Level 3 VBA Programming: Base course – 11.5 hours, SQA – 3.5 hours
The course is structured so you can dip in and out whenever you want…you don’t have to do it all at once 🙂
Here’s what you get inside…
In Excel Essentials: Level 1 Basics – Master Excel Step-By-Step
Average review HIGHER than the other Microsoft courses on Udemy!
- Average minutes viewed 27% HIGHER than other Microsoft course!
- New students join THIS Excel course EVERY DAY!
Great news! I have added a new bonus section to this course “Student Questions Answered”!
In this section you will find custom made tutorials to answer YOUR specific questions! Just drop a message in the discussion board, and if I can’t answer it in a simple message, I’ll make a video just for you!
What other students are saying:
“This course is exactly what I was looking for. Simply explained, and in a level of detail I could follow. I really enjoyed it, and will recommend it to all my friend”s – Beatrice
“Learned about stuff I never knew” – Sarah Jones
“This course gives a solid foundation for a beginner who wants to develop their skills…To sum up Folks, this is a HIGHLY RECOMMENDED course. I will be shortly enrolling myself in the next course with Alan of course” – Alex
Next to soft skills, being able to use Microsoft Excel well is probably one of the most sought after skills employers are looking for in today’s competitive market. Make sure you can compete…
- Do you want to master one of the must have skills for any work place?
- Are you willing to invest a little time now for your own future?
- Want to learn powerful, little known tools most users don’t know about?
- Do you want to get ahead of your competition?
If you are a complete beginner looking to master Excel, or you just want to brush up on the basics, you’ve come to the right place. If you want to earn more money by developing a skill set that today’s employers demand, this is the course is for you!
“This is a great course for anyone wishing to learn or brush up on the basics. The presentations are easy to follow!” – Pamela Reyna
“This is a very simple, clear and concise and easy to follow course that is perfect for beginners” – Sean Loftus
“I loved this course…he made a 20+ minute video tutorial and reverse engineered a sample form I provided him. This unlocked a huge amount of functionality for me. Excellent teacher! – David Keegan
Getting to grips with Excel will give you a distinct advantage in whatever work you currently do, and can open the door to new opportunities.
Many of my students have gone on to get better paying jobs, or even start their own businesses, using the very skills you will soon master.
“I spent over 30 years mastering Excel, so you don’t have to!”
In this course we cover in detail all of the basic functions of Excel, and you will learn not only how to use it, but some powerful tools to allow you understand how it works. There is a difference between repeating something and understanding it.
Who is this course aimed at?
Complete beginners, and those who want to build a solid foundation upon which to build their skills.
“The author of this course takes you through it one simple step at a time, and it is really easy to follow. I like that the lectures are short, and focus on one thing at a time, which was perfect for me. I actually now feel confident using Excel. Well done and thank you!”– Nickie Student
“This is the course you need to take if you are a beginner. Alan teaches you what you need to know without the fluff. Recommended!” – Lee Johnson
“Excellent tutorial to learn Excel. Thank you” – Shibu Thankachan
How is it structured?
Together we concentrate on building a single complete project from beginning to end, using all the basic functions and give you a thorough understanding. I know your time is valuable, so most lectures are between 3-5 minutes, allowing you to dip in and out when it’s convenient for you. This also maximizes your learning, and makes it easy if you ever need to go back to refresh your memory…no need to click through a 40 minute lecture to find the part you’re looking for! There are screencasts, lots of quizzes, presentations, pdfs, downloadable files…all designed to optimize your learning.
What do I get with this course?
- Lifetime access to over 4 hours of HD content.
- Over 50 bite-size lectures, each covering a specific topic in detail. Some of which I have never seen taught before!
- Multiple quizzes to ensure you cement your learning!
- Downloadable source file, practice file, and pdf cheat sheets that you can take with you and quickly refer back to if you are away from home.
- Access to the Q&A forum, so if you have any questions, you can ask me!
“Instructor covers the basics very well. He is precise and has a nice presentation style” – Elizabeth Van Rij
“Taught in easy bite size chunks makes the learning fun as well as informative” – Joe Long
“If you are beginner and want to master excel, this course is fantastic” – Anson Dsouza
So, Why take THIS course?
I have been using Excel for over 20 years, but there is a difference between being good at something and being able to teach it. In that time I have taught thousands of people how to master its power. Because I have taught so many people, I know not to assume you already understand something, and I have probably already heard every question you are likely to have.
This course took over 4 months to produce, and has been tested extensively with hundreds of people. If something didn’t work, or wasn’t clear, it was revised until it did, to make this the best possible course on Excel.
Of course, we never stop learning, and I will continue to develop this course, and your skills, with your feedback. And remember, if you have a question, post it in the Q&A and I will answer it for you personally.
In Excel Essentials: Level 2 – Intermediate/Advanced:
THIS course will take your Excel skills to the next level!
- New “Student Questions Answered” added
- The HIGHEST RATED Excel Level 2 course on Udemy!
- Average minutes viewed almost triple that of other Microsoft courses!
So, you have an understanding of the basics, but would you like to use Excel like the professionals? If so, read on…
For students who have already completed Level 1 in this series, or already have a good basic understanding of Excel, what you will learn in this course will supercharge your skills… and your career.
“…very easy to understand and is clear and concise, I highly recommend both of his courses, they have helped me so much at work” – Jonathan Balmforth
So, What’s inside?
- Over 70 bite-sized lectures
- 6 hours of quality HD content
- All the source files for each project
- Access to me (in case you have any questions)!
You will learn powerful and little known techniques to enable you to build your own powerful spreadsheet solutions. We will do this by creating multiple projects together, step-by-step, and in depth to guarantee your understanding. Each projects builds on the last, so your skills develop cumulatively.
You will learn how to combine multiple functions in a simple way to create powerful solutions that most users believe can’t be done in Excel!
Each project in the course is designed to introduce a range of concepts that showcase the true power of Excel, and show you what is really possible.
In project one:
- The fastest way to create powerful dynamic templates (by cheating!)
- Custom formatting
- Manipulating calculations with time and dates
- Conditional formatting
- Simple and nested logical testing
- Building complex and dynamic text strings
- ActiveX controls (and how to customize them)
“AMAZING – I love the course, and I love the teaching style. If you want to be a super user, get this course!” – Beatrice
In project two:
- Building a fully functional complex relational database
- A Masterclass in Vlookups (WAY beyond the basics here!)
- Importing data from multiple sources
- Controlling user entry
“Fantastic Course – Alan breaks everything down in to simple steps, so you can actually follow it and understand how it all fits together. Can’t wait to try some of this out” – Nickie Student
In project three:
- Creating named ranges (and why you would want to)
- Building dynamic named ranges
- Getting Excel to create them for you!
- A powerful trick very few users know about!
“…this course contributes extra features to Level 1 in such a way as to improve the quality of your learning. I will recommend it again for sure 🙂” – Alex
In project four:
- Hyperlinking (so it ALWAYS works!)
- Creating Macros, and using them to automate your work!
- Executing Macros from buttons
- Dropdown lists
- Building dynamic formulas using Excel’s Indirect function
In project five:
- Project management made simple with Gantt charting!
- Have your chart timeline ALWAYS begin at the best date
- Nesting multiple logical tests (simply!)
- Making your timeline completely dynamic by changing a single cell!
Project 6 coming soon!
This isn’t just a course with a bunch of formulas, it’s hands on guide through real life projects. You will learn how to build complex solutions using the very same methods I use.
In Excel Essentials: Level 3 – VBA Programming:
If you really want to harness the full power of Excel, then learning how to program in VBA is ESSENTIAL!
- Over 500 Students enrolled in the first 2 weeks…find out why!
- Average minutes viewed over triple that of similar similar courses on Udemy!
My guess is you’re reading this because:
- You want to join the Excel elite, and program your own solutions?
- Maybe you want to automate most of your work, do more in less time with less effort?
- Could be you want to earn more money?
- Perhaps you may even fancy a career change?
If you answered yes to any of the above, I want you in my student community!
In this course you will learn everything you need to know about coding in VBA, even if you’ve never looked at a line of code before!
“This is a great course! …I can’t wait to start using it. I will certainly be using the emailing program! And reports. My mind is reeling!” – Nickie Student!
Introducing Visual Basic For Applications
Visual Basic for Applications, or VBA, is included with Excel, so there’s nothing more to buy. If you have Excel, you already have access to VBA.
VBA is the powerhouse. It’s the code that lives under the hood where the magic happens.
A lot of people can record a Macro, but being able to program in VBA is quite a different thing. It separates the good from the truly amazing, and I want you to be amazing!
Now, one of those words in “Visual Basic for Applications” carries more weight than the others. And no, it’s not “Basic” (though coding the way I will teach you is simple!).
No, it’s “Applications”. In fact, it’s the “s” at the very end. The significance is that VBA works across ALL MICROSOFT APPLICATIONS! Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, and even WINDOWS ITSELF!
In this course I will not only teach you how to code for Excel, there are even THREE, no…FOUR Bonus Sections:
- Contolling Word
- Contolling Outlook
- Yes, even controlling Windows
- and now…Automating PowerPoint!
“If you are serious about learning how to make excel work for you, you should take this course” – Beatrice
What Makes Me Qualified To Teach You?
Well, I’m a regular guy. I don’t have a University degree, but what I do have is the drive to learn new things and never be beaten by a problem…a lot like you, I guess.
What I also have is over 20 years of experience in using Excel, and programming solutions with VBA.
I have built simple helper systems to make life easier for my colleagues. I’ve programmed complete MRP systems to run the procurement division of a £1.3b company, and everything in between.
So, I can do it, does that mean I can teach you?
You bet! I have taught hundreds of students one on one, and even more in groups. Many of my students have gone on to better paying jobs, start their own businesses, or at the very least made their work lives less stressful! One of my most recent students got a promotion and a 15% pay rise just 16 weeks after learning how to code! Not bad, hey?
Why Is Your Course Different, Alan?
I’m glad you asked!
If you got this far, you already know you get:
- Over 13.5 hours of HD video lectures
- Tons of downloadable resources
- All the source code for the course + more!
- Programming projects
There are lots of great courses on coding in VBA. There are even lots of free videos on YouTube. Many of them show you all the basics in kind of a “little bit of everything” approach. I looked at what was available, and I knew I had to create something different. Of course I still cover all the basics, just like the other courses, but we will go beyond the basics, and cover in depth the “missing bits”.
In addition, I will teach you my step-by-step process, the actual methods I use to build powerful solutions easily and quickly. I’m sure programming can be difficult, but not the way I do it!
You will learn how streamline your code for efficiency (and make it execute faster!) from the beginning. After we’ve covered all the basics, we will go on to create 6 separate projects using those very tools and techniques, where we will pull together all of your earlier learning, and give you the confidence to program your own solutions as soon as you finish the course!
With So Much Power, What Will You Create?
With the skills you will learn in this course you will be limited only by your imagination.
If you can describe it, you can most likely code it. What will YOU create?
Let’s see. Enrol now, and let’s get started!Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at complete beginners, or those who want to get a thorough knowledge of Excel
- No prior knowledge is needed!
Created by Alan Jarvis
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 5.19 GB