Microsoft Excel – Data Analysis With Excel Pivot Tables
Master Excel PivotTables with 10 real-world case studies from a best-selling Excel instructor (Excel 2010, 2013, 2016)
What you’ll learn
- Take your skills from ZERO to PRO with Excel’s most powerful data analysis tools
- Learn how to use PivotTables and PivotCharts to streamline and absolutely revolutionize your workflow in Excel
- Master unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find in ANY other course, guaranteed
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from a best-selling Excel instructor
- Get LIFETIME access to project files, quizzes, homework exercises, and 1-on-1 expert support
- Test your skills with 10 real-world case studies (weather, shark attacks, wine tastings, burrito ratings, and more!)
- Microsoft Excel 2010-2019 or Office 365 (ideally for PC/Windows)
- Mac users are welcome, but note that the Pivot Table interface varies across platforms
- Basic experience with Excel functionality (charts & formulas a plus!)
*** Course access includes project files, quizzes & homework exercises, 1-on-1 instructor support, LIFETIME access and a 100% money-back guarantee!***
Hear why this is one of the TOP-RATED Excel courses on Udemy:
“This is a great course. You can feel confident putting this skill on your resume after taking this course. The lectures are in-depth and easy to follow. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to not just learn PivotTables, but become a true expert“
“Chris provides clear, detailed explanations and shows how to use PivotTables to extract hidden details and facts using raw, real-life data sets. The quizzes and homework reinforce the lessons and the course layout makes it easy to go back to sections that need revision. This course is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks, Chris!”
“One of the very best Udemy classes I’ve taken – great instructor, awesome production, very comprehensive and exceptionally useful. I have added other Excel courses with the same instructor and look forward to viewing them as well.”
FULL COURSE DESCRIPTION:
Pivot Tables are an absolutely essential tool for anyone working with data in Excel.
Pivots allow you to quickly explore and analyze raw data, revealing powerful insights and trends otherwise buried in the noise. In other words, they give you answers. Whether you’re exploring product sales, analyzing which marketing tactics drove the strongest conversion rates, or wondering how Boston condo prices have trended over the past 15 years, Excel Pivot Tables provide fast, accurate and intuitive solutions to even the most complicated questions.
This course gives you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Excel Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts. I’ll show you when, why, and how to use Pivot Tables, introduce advanced sorting, filtering, and calculation tools, and guide you through interactive, hands-on demos and exercises every step of the way.
We’ll start by covering everything you need to know to get up and running with Excel Pivot Tables, including:
- Raw data structure
- Table layouts & styles
- Design & formatting options
- Sorting, filtering, & grouping tools
- Calculated fields, items & values
- Pivot Charts, slicers & timelines
- Interactive dashboards
We’ll then explore and analyze datasets from a number of real-world case studies, including:
- San Diego burrito ratings
- Shark attack records from 1900-2016
- Facebook Post data from Spartan Race
- Major League Baseball team statistics
- San Francisco employee salaries
- Daily stock market data
- IMDb movie ratings
- Apple Store mobile app ratings
- Wine ratings and descriptions
Whether you’re looking for a quick primer, trying to diversify your Excel skill set, or hoping to step up your analytics game in a major way, you’ve come to the right place. In today’s increasingly data-driven world, analytics skills are in short supply and incredibly high demand, and those with the ability to transform data into insight are leading the charge. I’m here to help you become an analytics ROCK STAR.
See you there!
-Chris (Founder, Excel Maven)
NOTE: Full course includes downloadable resources and project files, homework and course quizzes, lifetime access and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Compatible with Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, or Office 365Who is the target audience?
- ANYONE who works with Excel on a regular basis
- Excel users who have basic skills but would like to become more proficient in data exploration and analysis
- Students looking for a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training
Created by Chris Dutton
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 1.13 G