HDR Photography – The Complete Workflow
Learn HDR Photography – The Complete Workflow Udemy course free download
Learn how to photograph and process images for High Dynamic Range photo in Adobe Photoshop and Photomatix.
What you’ll learn
- Take a sequence of images with the digital camera for HDR merge
- Process and merge the sequence of RAW images into HDR photo
- Merge & Process the HDR photo in Adobe Camera RAW
- Merge & Tone Map the HDR photo in Photomatix
- Udemy course free download
- Fine-tune the final outcome in Adobe Photoshop
- Ideally Photoshop CC, trial free version is more than enough
- Photomatix – trial free version
- No prior knowledge of Photoshop is necessary, I will explain all the techniques in a simple way
- Free courses from Udemy
- We will work with high-quality images provided as supplementary materials to help you move on even faster!
This online photo editing course will teach you how to produce stunning High Dynamic Range (HDR) artwork. With the HDR technique, you will be able to create breathtaking representations of demanding scenes. The images you will bring home will amaze your clients and enrich your portfolio.
With this course, you will learn how to effectively apply the HDR technique to capture scenes containing vast luminosity range and strong contrast.
The course helps you quickly get a grasp of the complete process – beginning with the camera’s settings, capturing the HDR sequence, merging and developing the image. The course is designed as a comprehensive tutorial, no prior knowledge of HDR is needed, everyone can follow.
No matter how advanced your digital camera is – if you don’t know how to produce an HDR images, you are simply limiting your capturing abilities. A camera capable of covering the complete range of a high dynamic scene hasn’t been invented yet. Mastering the HDR technique allows us to work in a smart way and taking the full advantage of the data stored in the RAW files allows us to take control and create stunning photos.
The course takes an active, hands-on approach, it covers a complete creative edit of 2 high-quality landscape images.
The edit includes:
- merging sequence of RAW files into HDR image. We will work in Adobe Camera RAW and as an alternative processing software we will use Photomatix
- polishing the artwork in Adobe Photoshop to fine-tune the desired “look & feel”
- Download Udemy course free
Unlike other photography classes that are focusing on “pushing sliders”, this course teaches you how to approach your photo editing workflow in a comprehensive way. Behind every successful image stands a solid understanding of photography principles and a strong creative idea.
With this course, I will help you to elevate your work to a new level of professionalism and impact.
When you join me in the course you will have at your disposal high quality supporting RAW images to start the course on the spot without time wasted on searching for resources. I provide you with:
• original RAW file and a high resolution
• layered TIFF
You can access the supporting files anytime to see the final edit including every single step I have taken to obtain it.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create amazing HDR photographs
- Anyone who wants to learn how to work with their digital camera in Manual Mode in demanding lighting conditions
- Aspiring photographers who want to improve their photo editing skills
- Anyone who wants to develop artistic skills in fields of creative photo processing
- Anyone who wants to create HDR photographs with Adobe Camera Raw
- Free Udemy course
- Anyone who wants to create HDR photographs with Photomatix
Created by Kasia Zmokla
Last updated 10/2017
Download more here – https://freecoursenet.cc/category/it-software-2/
Download more here – https://freecoursenet.cc/category/development/
Download more here – https://freecoursenet.cc/category/business/
Size: 1.28 GB